- Many rooms en-suite
- Close to the beach
- Views over Holyhead Harbour
- Ample off-road parking
- 3 star grading
- Tea & Coffee facilities
- Easy access to Ferry Port, Rail Station & Road newtork
- Town center, good pubs and restaurants within walking distance
- Stunning local scenery, coastal Path and Blue Flag beaches
- Seven excellent Golf Courses with a 25mile radus!
- An abundence of Sea Angling opportunities
The rooms are let on a ‘room only’ basis. Room rate does not include breakfast, however this can be arranged for a small additional fee, including: cereal with toast, jams, marmalade, fruit juice, yoghurt and hot drinks. Cooked Breakfast may not always be available.
All of Our rooms have recently been refurbished, so you can enjoy Holyhead in style, comfort and cleanliness!
- 2 large ensuite family rooms with 1double bed and 1 single bed. Both these rooms would also fit a travel cot.
- 2 ensuite twin rooms
- 1 ensuite double room
- 1 large ensuite double room with bath. This room would fit a travel cot and / or a ‘put-you-up bed (which can be provided).
- 1 single room with a shared bathroom
The Witchingham has one ground floor ensuite twin room.
The property may be accessed from the driveway through a small gate and then by three steps through to the house.
It may also be accessed from the pavement via a gate up three steps to the pathway and then up four steps into the house.