We take pride in the fact that our rooms are clean and comfortable and have all been refurbished over the last couple of years. We like to make the rooms feel as homely as possible. The house is late Victorian and we have been able to keep some of the original features.
- We have 7 rooms, 5 of which are ensuite
- TV in all rooms, these are being updated room by room to smart TVs.
- Views over Holyhead Harbour from some rooms
- Tea & Coffee facilities in all rooms
Our rooms are let on a ‘room only’ basis. Our self service breakfast is available at a small additional cost and includes cereal, toast, yoghurt, fresh fruit, fruit juice, and hot drinks including filter coffee.
- Ensuite family rooms with 1 double bed and 1 single bed. Both these rooms would also fit a travel cot which can be provided.
- Ensuite twin rooms
- Ensuite double rooms
- Ensuite double room with shower and bath. This room would fit a travel cot and / or a ‘put-you-up bed (which can be provided).
- 1 single room with a shared bathroom
- 1 twin room with a shared bathroom.
The Witchingham has one ground floor ensuite twin room. Unfortunately there is insufficient space to move a wheelchair in the room.
The property may be accessed from the driveway through a small gate and then by three steps through to the house.
It may also be accessed from the pavement via a gate up three steps to the pathway and then up five steps into the house.